Sezzy-Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sezzy-Wow

World of Warcraft 3.5.5a Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frezoo's Event Master Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frezoo

Frezoo's Event Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Frezoo's Event Master Application   Frezoo's Event Master Application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:13 am

*Name (In real life) : Mike T.

*World of warcraft experience (Including GM experience): I've done work for Eternal-Wow and Wowbeez in the past, and would like to get back into it. I've mostly done Mangos work, but i made an ArcEmu server to get familiar with those commands.

*Why would you like to be an Event Master: I never liked servers without events, because it just gets boring after while. I would like to challenge the players, and give them something fun to do.

*What kind of person are you (as much detail as possible): I am currently on summer vacation, and this fall will be my Senior year. I love to play wow, and enjoy interacting with others.

*What additional skills could you bring to the community (optional): I am good at making mazes, those are one of my favorite events to do. All I ask is to give me a chance to show my skills Very Happy.

*average playtime /day: 4-6 hours everyday xD

*Youre favourite event: Maze, Killing a GM event, or a PvP Event.

In Game Characters: Frezoo, Spanks Qt
Back to top Go down
Lordlup

PostSubject: Re: Frezoo's Event Master Application   Frezoo's Event Master Application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 am

+1 from me. - Wolf
Back to top Go down
Majd

PostSubject: Majd   Frezoo's Event Master Application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 am

Lord, i didn't check mine!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frezoo's Event Master Application   Frezoo's Event Master Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Frezoo's Event Master Application
Page 1 of 1